Saturday 21 July 2012

My bargain of the Week: Urban Outfitters £9 Tee


I found this t-shirt when I visited Cardiff last week. It was hanging on its own amongst a bunch of dresses in Urban Outfitters. I snapped it up immediately, as I knew the dip dye/ tie dye print is totally on trend and would look great with some jeans. They only had a large so I wear it baggy, but I like the slouchy look. I also have a suspicion that it is supposed to be a cropped tee, so the extra size makes it that bit longer- and easier to wear! At £9 it is a fashion steal!

Here I have added a Topshop necklace which I also got in the sale. Urban has some great items still in the sale so if you have one near, definitely pop in. Let me know if you get any last minute bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...