Sunday 1 July 2012

Get Jessie J's style on the High Street

Jessie J has fast become a style icon, and it is not just because of the blunt fringe and disco pants. She takes risks, but not in the same extreme style of Gaga, she does it in ways which we can copy too. One of my best friends commented on how much she loved Jessie's look at Hackney Weekend, so I decided to do the hard work for her. I absolutely love re-creating celeb looks using high street fashion, so if you want to know how to steal their style drop me a message on purple_peaches@hotmail.com and I will do a special post just for you! 

Source

Zara stud white leather jacket in the sale NOW £ 119



1. Topshop 2. American Apparel 3. Topshop 4. Miss Selfridge 5. River Island 6. River Island 7. Office

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...