Wednesday 12 September 2012

New Jewellery Fix: The Ear Cuff








Yesterday I found this little beauty in the Miss Selfridge sale. It was only £1 and although I had never thought to try out this trend before, it was worth a try at that price. I have been tempted for years to get the top of my ear pierced but my Mum's horror stories had always worked in a way to sway me against it. The ear cuff is the perfect way to achieve the same look, but without the pain. Hence I love this addition to my extensive jewellery collection.

Today I teamed it with my new favourite River Island jacket, a Levi denim dress and plain pumps. It was so nice to finally wear this jacket without feeling too warm, the cool breeze is actually welcome in my wardrobe. I love wearing Autumn clothes as I am a big fan of layering, it adds so much interest to your outfit. That's why I love this ear cuff, it makes this outfit a little extra special. I even went out today and brought another from River Island for £4!


What do you think of this new trend in jewellery, will you be embracing it?



12 comments:

  1. heeey
    nice blog,i am following you now:)

    you can check my blog
    http://beyoungbestyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I will check yours out now and follow back :)xo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that jacket so much and it's so perfect on the dark blue denim!! Such a great palette for fall. Can't wait till the weather starts getting cooler here so I can start layering up too!

    Now following on GFC!

    xoxo
    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! this jacket is definitely a brilliant buy this season. Seen so many copies in other high street stores too :) xo

      Delete
  3. Ohmigosh, I LOVE your jacket! Amazing!
    And I have an earcuff too, which I also got from Miss Selfridge! Your's is really cute, I love the little skulls :3 Love your blog xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ear cuffs are so on-trend, luv them.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are, I am definitely embracing this trend :) xo

      Delete
  5. I love all the things you have purchased! that jacket is great ;)

    thanks for your comment ;) i've followed you!
    http://www.ginaddict.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and no problem :) Its from river island and definitely a great buy! I love it :)xo

      Delete
  6. Where the heck did you get the jacket???!!! It's seriously out of this world! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it here: http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/coats--jackets/jackets/khaki-pu-sleeve-army-jacket-624296 it is selling fast but I have seen some great copies in Primark and places like Bershka! head to the high street :) xo

      Delete

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...