Monday 10 September 2012

My Outfit of the Week #3

Yesterday I went to Radio 2's 'festival in a day' in Hyde Park and this is what I wore. I decided to really have fun with my outfit, a sort of celebration of all the festival fashion I had witnessed this summer. I always feel quite shy wearing hats, but yesterday I did not think twice. I absolutely love this trilby from H&M, it fits me perfectly so it always makes me think it was created just for me! I also wore my favourite Disco Pants from Glamorous, if you want a pair I have seen them stocked in House of Fraser, so you can even get them on the high street! This Topshop t-shirt is also one of my favourites as although I brought it last year it is still very much on trend. Finally my old faithful denim cut-off jacket from Miss Selfridge is perfect for festivals as it keeps me cool but adds a little extra warmth. Oh! How could I nearly forget my bum bag, which I borrowed off my dad but somehow has stayed in my hands. It is my festival essential as you can dance freely but still have all your possessions handy.

Here I wear: Miss Selfridge jacket, Topshop t-shirt, Glamorous disco pants and bum bag!
The whole day was fabulous. I have never been to a festival with such a nice atmosphere, everyone was so friendly and I loved the way you could bring your own picnic. It was like a giant garden party! Not to mention all the talented acts that entertained us all day. My personal highlights was Rebecca Ferguson who looked stunning in a gold dress and nude killer heels. Jessie J also smashed it and got everyone dancing from teenagers to fifty somethings. It was the perfect end to the summer. 
Me and two of my best friends enjoying the sun and music!  (photo courtesy of Alex Flegg) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...