Friday 15 June 2012

Pretty in Peplum: grab Leah Weller's look for £16 at Topshop



Source


Since I saw this picture of Leah Weller (model, muscian, dj) at an Esprit store opening I have been searching for the perfect peplum top. I already have the leather skirt, which looks surprisingly even cooler (maybe not literally) in the summer, so could easily achieve this chic look.

By some sort of telepathic fashion crisis awareness, Topshop kindly emailed me this morning to tell me that they had in stock, in a variety of colours, a peplum top uncannily similar to the one Weller chose, for a mere £16. Do you even need to question why I love the high street so much!


Also available in white: £16 at Topshop

Get them quick-I imagine that these will sell out fast as Topshop once again manages to mix great style at affordable prices. For more Leah Weller style inspiration see below:

Source


Source

Source

She was criticised for the last look at the Elle Style Awards this year for looking more 'playboy bunny' than stylish. I say you can't blame a girl for taking the occasional fashion risk-love the detachable collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...