Monday 25 June 2012

Best of the Sales: Urban Outfitters 1000s of new items added

Lace shorts NOW £40 

My next sale analysis comes from my favourite high street retailer. When I hear a sale has hit Urban Outfitters I get butterflies in my stomach with excitement and my bank balance quivers in dread. I am such a sucker for Urban, I could spend all day in their shop-what with their mix of cool music and quirky outfits. I remember my first ever outfit I brought there, I was about sixteen and remember looking in the mirror in their changing rooms (don't you just love how big they are?!) and thinking I had finally managed to look like the indie chick I had always wanted to be. Although I may have grown out of the band t-shirts and clashing skirts, Urban has just grown with me. 

So far I have managed to avoid the sale, I know it can't last much longer as they have just announced that new lines have been added. Here are my favourite picks from these new items!

High waist bikini, bottoms £13 and top £10


Ripped denim shorts was £40 NOW £20


Split midi skirt was £42 NOW £20

Maxi Aztec Skirt was £40 NOW £20 


This would be perfect for festivals and is a bargain at £20

This dress was £58 and NOW £30 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...