Saturday 18 February 2012

Book Clutch: the new 'It' bag

Currently, my friends and I are going crazy for the latest flurry of book clutches that have been seen on the red carpet. It was first brought to my attention when I saw Michelle Williams clutching one at the BAFTAS. It resembled a book by Arthur Miller and although she just missed out on an award, as she held her clutch and posed in a bespoke H&M gown she look the picture of style.

Source


But Williams is not the first celebrity to embrace this fabulously fictional trend. Last year, at the Black Swan premier Natalie Portman was seen to be holding a similar clutch. The bag pictured here is by Olympia le Tan.

Source


I absolutely love this trend and if I had a spare £300 this would be my perfect book clutch. This bag is by Kate Spade and it illustrates my favourite piece of literature. If I was seen carrying one of these at University it might be the first time I actually remember to bring my book to a lecture..

Do you think this trend is more fashionable than actually practical? Have you seen a version on the high street?
Source  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...