Friday 13 April 2012

Dorothy Perkins 25 per cent off in store and online!

Source


As my student years keep on rolling, I live by discounts. In fact, I swear by them. These days, as the high street struggles to keep a float they are always offering shoppers extra deals to entice them into buying their products. So really there is never a need to buy items full price and I could not be more thankful! Currently, Dorothy Perkins have been running an extra 25 per cent off everything online and in store! To receive your discount just print off this voucher and hand it to the sales assistant in store but if you fancy an on-line shop just put this code in:  DPVIPVC. 
If that still isn't enough to persuade you then here are what I have in my shopping basket: 



Pretty in Pastel 
Mint blouse £26

Cool Mint

Mint contrast scuba dress £42 


Everyone must hurry as offer ends this Sunday!!
What have you brought recently in Dorothy Perkins?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...